What will I learn?
✓ Set up house or apartment to rent on Airbnb or similar sites
✓ How to maximise exposure by marketing to many different types of clients
- No previous experience needed. You just need to be able to rent your house or a room in your house.
Rafael dos Santos is a Brazilian-British multi-award winning entrepreneur in London. For 12 years Rafael had his own property business: managing and letting rooms in flatshares and holiday flats (vacation apartments) in London. In this course, Rafael shares all the trick and tips on how to:
- Choose your property, furnish it, decorate it, take photos and advertise it
- Types of beds, bed linen, pillows: how to choose, store and clean them
- What to provide in the kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom to your guests
- The process of booking, checking in and checking out your guests
- Communication via email and in person
- Create a ‘how to folder’ to keep your guests informed
- How to WOW your guests with simple gestures – so you receive amazing reviews
Who is the target audience?
- Homeowners, those renting whole properties with spare rooms and agents managing houses for property owners
- People who aspire to run their own property business
- Property owners
Welcome to: “How to start your hospitality business”.
My name is Rafael and for 12 years I run my own property business in London.
I started from zero so I have done everything you can think of: I cleaned houses, unblocked toilets, changed the linen then moved on to manage people, buy and sell properties. I purchased, refurbished and decorated around 50 properties from studios to 7 bedroom houses.
In this lesson, you will learn how to set up a property prior to inviting a photographer into the house. You will see an example of a 1 bedroom flat, where you add the furniture, how you set it up and the process involved – set by step.
In this lesson you will learn about:
- Types of properties
- Types of rooms
- Types of beds
- Bedlinen (types and storage)
I will give you a guideline of every single step that you most take before your property goes on Airbnb website and then you can have guests booking your room or your property.
In this lesson you will learn about security:
- Locks for cupboards and wardrobes
- Outside key holders
- Wifi locks